Kate Moss Kisses Transgender Model Lea T on 'Love'

    Kate Moss Kisses Transgender Model Lea T on 'Love'

    The spring 2011 androgyny issue of Love magazine will hit newsstands February 7 under two different covers. One will feature pop phenom Justin Bieber, who posed for Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott weeks ago (it will, beyond all doubt, be a huge hit for the magazine with the tween set). The other features Kate Moss in a lip-lock with Lea T, a transgender model who shot to fame after she starred in the Givenchy Fall/Winter 2010 campaign.

    Love leaked the Moss/Lea cover via Twitter on Monday, building excitement among plenty of avid followers for the new issue.

    Love's editor-in-chief, Katie Grand, confessed her adoration of Lea T to London's Telegraph, gushing, "I was by the pool at the Copacabana Palace Hotel when I saw her. At first I didn't notice her gender, just that she was wearing Givenchy couture and looked amazing!" [via]
    Source URL: https://modenafashione.blogspot.com/2011/01/kate-moss-kisses-transgender-model-lea.html
    Visit Modena Fashione Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive