Katie Cassidy - Holiday's Make Up Tips


    Festive Attire: The holidays are the best time of year to get dressed up and experiment with bold colors and textures like gold, platinum, silk and sequins—yes sequins! For your seasonal gatherings, opt for a modern take on the LBD—a black sequin dress that sparkles and catches the holiday lights. To add a flash of color to your party-ready outfit, pair the sequin dress with a bright shoe.


    Julia Clancey Sequin Dress, $350 at FarFetch.com | Royal Blue Velvet Round Toe Platform Pump Heels, $18.99 at AMIClubwear.com | Red Velvet Round Toe Platform Pump Heels, $18.99 at AMIClubwear.com.
    Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation SPF 20, $59 at GiorgioArmaniBeauty-USA.com| YSL Touche Eclat, $40 at YSLBeautyUS.com | Nars Lip Gloss is Female Trouble, $24 at NarsCosmetics.com.

    Party-Perfect Hair: When prepping for a night out during the holiday season, I want to make sure I’m not constantly fussing with my hair. I’m a fan of the picture perfect pony and the hair products I swear by are by Lea Journo, specifically the Lea Journo Plum Oil because it gives my hair beautiful shine and it smells great. To achieve my favorite party-perfect look, comb your hair into a long, sleek ponytail and add a metallic headband for a touch of glamour and an instant update on a classic look. No headband? Then wear your favorite sparkling earrings!

    Holiday-Inspired Beauty: A bold lipstick in the season’s hottest shade is the perfect finishing touch to creating the ultimate holiday beauty look. My go-to holiday lip color is by Nars, it’s a dusty pink, mauve lip gloss with intense pigments called Female Trouble; I especially love how it makes my teeth look whiter and stand out! I also love the look and feel of Giorgio Armani Foundation and YSL’s Touche Éclat Highlighter adds a boost of radiance to my skin.



    Source URL: https://modenafashione.blogspot.com/2010/12/katie-cassidy-holiday-make-up-tips.html
    Visit Modena Fashione Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive