Emma Watson with Burberry Studded Knight Bag


    If I were a luxury CEO, I could scarcely think of a young actress that I’d rather have representing my brand than Harry Potter star Emma Watson. She’s well-spoken, free of scandal, extremely chic and photographed constantly. What more could anyone ask for? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why Burberry is throwing money and free stuff at her.

    I’m perhaps not so much on board with her vest here – it looks a little like a bathmat – but thankfully she’s distracting everyone with the Burberry Studded Knight Bag that she’s been toting all over creation for the past month or so. She’s been photographed with it in practically every outfit I’ve seen her wear since the Harry Potter press foofaraw started, so I’d say that Burberry is getting plenty of return on its investment with her.
    Source URL: https://modenafashione.blogspot.com/2010/12/emma-watson-with-burberry-studded.html
    Visit Modena Fashione Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive