Dita Von Teese Being a Normal Girl Costume at Halloween Party

    Dita Von Teese Being a Normal Girl Costume at Halloween Party

    While everyone else dresses up in costume for Halloween, some people don’t have that option. Because they dress like Halloween year-round and wear make-up to pale their skin. And they’ve had sex with Marilyn Manson. For Halloween this year, Dita Von Teese didn’t wear a corset or cat ears. That’s a Wednesday night. Instead, she dressed as a ‘normal girl’ (her words). One who, although pretty, wouldn’t turn your head. I gather she’s dressed as her own publicist for Halloween.

    Wearing a wig somewhere around the colour of her naturally blonde hair. That all makes sense. She needs some regular ‘hip’ mall-girl style to copy. ‘I decided to be my publicist for Halloween, I borrowed her outfit, head to toe,’ Von Teese said. Methinks it would have been easier to go Buffalo Bill-style and make an actual ‘normal girl’ suit. You know it makes sense.
    Source URL: https://modenafashione.blogspot.com/2010/11/dita-von-teese-being-normal-girl_10.html
    Visit Modena Fashione Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive