Coco attended Heidi Klum’s annual Halloween party dressed like a pair of breasts that were about to explode. The woman whose jobs seem to be banging Ice T and stripping on Twitter, walked the red carpet wearing the above. These photos show Coco wearing an orange wig, white stockings, red pumps, and a slutty nurse outfit.
The first and only thing I noticed about this costume was that Coco’s nipples seemed to be clinging on for dear life. I think I actually hear them screaming in pain. Along with the deflated Whoopee Cushions that are her breasts, the next morning. Her boobs must have been glued into place. I once nip slipped while wearing a turtle neck and I REFUSE to believe she stayed in place with no help.
Source URL: https://modenafashione.blogspot.com/2010/11/coco-halloween-costume-2010-at-heidi_10.htmlThe first and only thing I noticed about this costume was that Coco’s nipples seemed to be clinging on for dear life. I think I actually hear them screaming in pain. Along with the deflated Whoopee Cushions that are her breasts, the next morning. Her boobs must have been glued into place. I once nip slipped while wearing a turtle neck and I REFUSE to believe she stayed in place with no help.
Visit Modena Fashione Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
