& I deeply apologize. =\ Summer's here now - meaning obviously no school; lots of appearances; lots of pictures for you guys & of course...LOTS OF BLOGGING!
To say the least, the blog has been slipping lately, and we've put so much work into this blog over the past year that I refuse to let it fall off.
So we're back! - Sorry for the neglect guys.
So what's been going on recently?
- Saddity & Stylin are no longer high school students, they've graduated.
- I'm in the process of planning my Sweet 16 - pretty excited about that.
- Fashion like always has been living the life of a working woman but still always has time for us.
- Parties, parties, parties (were becoming REAL socialites lol.)
Anyways, I guess this post was just our re-introduction back into the blogging world! ♥
x's & o's...Source URL: https://modenafashione.blogspot.com/2009/06/so-we-been-kind-of-playing-recently.html
Visit Modena Fashione Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
To say the least, the blog has been slipping lately, and we've put so much work into this blog over the past year that I refuse to let it fall off.
So we're back! - Sorry for the neglect guys.
So what's been going on recently?
- Saddity & Stylin are no longer high school students, they've graduated.
- I'm in the process of planning my Sweet 16 - pretty excited about that.
- Fashion like always has been living the life of a working woman but still always has time for us.
- Parties, parties, parties (were becoming REAL socialites lol.)
Anyways, I guess this post was just our re-introduction back into the blogging world! ♥
x's & o's...Source URL: https://modenafashione.blogspot.com/2009/06/so-we-been-kind-of-playing-recently.html
Visit Modena Fashione Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection