A CHANGE CAN HAPPEN!




    Well im proud to say the new PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS BARACK OBAMA! Wonderful black brother
    This is a real historic day in everyones life. Thank you OBAMA now I put my mind to anything i want to =]

    P.S. i hope everyone bought one of these news party. On e-bay they already selling for $100,000. Just imagine years to come how they would run for !


    I'm about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first.
    We just made history.
    And I don't want you to forget how we did it.
    You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it's time for change.
    I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign. We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next.
    But I want to be very clear about one thing...
    All of this happened because of you.
    Thank you,
    Barack

    Source URL: https://modenafashione.blogspot.com/2008/11/change-can-happen.html
    Visit Modena Fashione Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive